Online Only: Usually ships within 5-12 Days
St. Louis Built was a phrase taken from an ad for the St. Louis Car Company. This company was a major U.S. manufacturer of railroad passenger cars, streetcars, trolley buses and locomotives. These vehicles were built in St. Louis from 1887 to 1974. The phrase St. Louis Built also honors all the unique things built and manufactured in this great city.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem