Online Only: Usually ships within 5-12 Days
This beloved department store was founded in Minneapolis in 1902 by George Draper Dayton. It became the Dayton-Hudson Corporation after a merger in 1969. Dayton’s was more than a shopping trip for clothes and furnishings, It was the heart and life of the city. The main Dayton’s store downtown remained a department store for an impressive 113 years! The buy outs and name changes Dayton’s went through over the years never changed the love the people had for this store. It was always Dayton’s to them.
Get ready for that 10K run or take it slow in your backyard—these joggers are sure to make you feel comfortable either way.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece, 7.2 oz/yd²
• 1x1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
• Elastic waistband with external drawcord
• Contrast drawcord and side pockets
• Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
• Tapered leg