Online Only: Usually ships within 5-12 Days
Pinky's Bowl was a south side landmark that was located at 27th and Oklahoma Streets. It was founded in 1939 by Eugene Pinkalla. Starting out as a six-lane bowling alley, it doubled in size in 1962. Eugene’s son, legendary bowler Bob Pinkalla, was also involved in the family business. Pinky’s would remain in business until 1989.
52% combed and ring-spun cotton 48% polyester, preshrunk, 4.2 oz. Super soft with a fashion fit.