Online Only: Usually ships within 5-12 Days
Prince Castles Ice Cream first opened in DeKalb, Illinois in 1928. The rich ice cream and delicious square dips of sherbet led to rapidly rising popularity and quick expansion. Eventually, at least 25 locations would dot the Chicagoland map and beyond. Steakburgers, Castle Cones and "One in a Million" malts made Prince Castles the treat that every Chicago-area child looked forward to (and parents as well). A conflict between business partners led to the gradual disappearance of Prince Castles as stores, one by one, changed their name to Cock Robin. The final Cock Robin location, in Naperville, closed in 2000.
100% combed and ringspun cotton, preshrunk, 4.2 oz. Super soft with a fashion fit.