Online Only: Usually ships within 5-12 Days
Rockford Cabinet Company was founded in 1880. After 1895, the RCC rented a portion of the East Rockford Mantel Company at 18th Avenue and 12th Street and they would absorb the mantel company in 1905. The building was expanded in 1920, 1923 and 1925 incorporating the old building into the new additions. The building was considered one of the largest furniture factories in the world at the time. Oscar Landstrom bought the Rockford Cabinet Company in 1923, then sold it to Consolidated Industries in 1928. Starting in 1941, various occupants of the building were W. Shanhouse & Sons, Carter Corporation and Asher Tool. Source: RockfordReminisce.com
52% combed and ring-spun cotton 48% polyester, preshrunk, 4.2 oz. Super soft with a fashion fit.