ONLINE ONLY: USUALLY SHIPS WITHIN 5-12 DAYSGeri’s Hamburgers was a Rockford-based fast food chain with more than a dozen stores across northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin at its peak, including at least six in the Rockford area and two in Madison. Geri’s was similar in style to the early McDonald’s restaurants. They had little or no inside seating and were geared towards fast take-out service. First opening in 1962, there were at least 13 Geri's locations by 1980. In 1981, the Geri’s corporation folded, but several stores continued to operate independently. The last Geri’s was in Beloit, Wisconsin and closed in 1999.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!