Online Only: Usually ships within 5-12 DaysThe first industry to define Rockford was furniture. The river and dense forests were perfect for the milling of lumber. With the arrival of the Chicago & Northwestern railroad came Swedish immigrants. These immigrants brought their craftsmanship that resulted in beautiful and unique furniture. In 1924, the industry came together to form the Furniture Manufacturers Association to promote Rockford furniture. The association created this logo which was put on every piece of furniture made in Rockford and sold across the country.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!