Comiskey Park Chicago unisex 3/4 sleeve raglan baseball tee

  • Sale
  • Regular price $36.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.


Online Only: Usually ships within 5-12 Days

Comiskey Park, originally named White Sox Park, was the home of the Chicago White Sox from 1910-1990. The park was named for owner and builder Charles Comiskey. Located on the near southwest side of the city, Comiskey Park was very modern for its time when it opened and could seat almost 32,000. It hosted four World Series and more than 6,000 major league games. A new ballpark opened in 1991 and Comiskey was demolished that same year.

• All solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (152.6 g/m²)
• Fine knit jersey
• 30 singles
• ¾ sleeves
• Contrast raglan sleeve
• Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
• Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
• Tear away label
• Blank product sourced from Mexico