Online Only: Usually ships within 5-12 Days
Comiskey Park, originally named White Sox Park, was the home of the Chicago White Sox from 1910-1990. The park was named for owner and builder Charles Comiskey. Located on the near southwest side of the city, Comiskey Park was very modern for its time when it opened and could seat almost 32,000. It hosted four World Series and more than 6,000 major league games. A new ballpark opened in 1991 and Comiskey was demolished that same year.
100% combed and ringspun cotton, preshrunk, 4.2 oz. Super soft with a fashion fit.