Online Only: Usually ships within 5-12 Days
If you were looking for jelly shoes or jean jackets, the place to go for the latest fashions in the 1980’s or early 90’s was Contempo Casuals. Started by Will & Dottie Friedman in 1962, they opened their first store in Granada Hills, CA. Known for its trendy clothes for teens, it also featured eye-catching graphics on its shopping bags and clothing labels. Contempo was later sold to the Neiman Marcus Group, then Wet Seal and operated under its own name until 2001, when they were converted to either Wet Seal or Arden B stores.
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20″ × 14″ × 5″ (50.8 × 35.6 × 12.7 cm)
• Capacity: 6 gallons (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ × 25″ (2.5 × 63.5 cm) long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!