Online Only: Usually ships within 5-12 Days
For nearly 100 years, St. Louis families shopped at the iconic Famous-Barr department store. The brand, based in St. Louis, was created in 1911 when the William Barr Dry Goods Company merged with the Famous Clothing Store. For decades, Famous-Barr stood for excellence in shopping. Indeed, Famous-Barr was the first air-conditioned department store in the United States. Their French Onion soup is still remembered fondly. The beloved brand lasted until 2006, when most of the locations converted to Macy's department stores.
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20″ × 14″ × 5″ (50.8 × 35.6 × 12.7 cm)
• Capacity: 6 gallons (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ × 25″ (2.5 × 63.5 cm) long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!