Online Only: Usually ships within 5-12 Days
Gimbels Department Store was founded in 1887 in Vincennes, Indiana. The founder’s son then opened the first store in the chain of Gimbels Department Stores in Milwaukee, WI. Gimbels was once the largest department store chain. By the time Gimbels closed in 1987, there were 35 stores located in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Connecticut. Fun Fact...Gimbels is known for creating the Thanksgiving Day Parade, which is the oldest parade in the country.
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20″ × 14″ × 5″ (50.8 × 35.6 × 12.7 cm)
• Capacity: 6 gallons (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ × 25″ (2.5 × 63.5 cm) long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!