Online Only: Usually ships within 5-12 Days
Harmony House was a music retailer in Detroit. The first store opened in 1947 as a Hallmark Cards dealer that also sold albums and musical equipment. By the 1960’s, they were mostly selling albums and by the 1970’s were expanding into Metro Detroit. At its height, there were 38 stores in the area. Harmony House was known for its support of the local music scene. The last store closed in 2004.
100% combed and ringspun cotton, preshrunk, 4.2 oz. Super soft with a fashion fit.