Online Only: Usually ships within 5-12 Days
Hudson’s Department Store was synonymous for fashion in Detroit. The flagship store was in downtown Detroit at Woodward and Gratiot Avenues. This “Big Store” was the second largest department store after Macy’s in the United States in square footage. This massive building was also the tallest department store in the world. Customer satisfaction and a liberal return policy were things Hudson’s was most known for.
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20″ × 14″ × 5″ (50.8 × 35.6 × 12.7 cm)
• Capacity: 6 gallons (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ × 25″ (2.5 × 63.5 cm) long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!