Madison Central High School was the city’s first high school dating all the way back to the 1850s. It was originally known simply as Madison High School. In 1922, it became Madison Central after Madison East High opened. Known as the Tigers, the student body proudly wore their orange and black and dearly loved their alma mater. The school closed in 1969 and the building on Wisconsin Avenue was razed in 1986. However, the massive stone arch over the front door was preserved and still stands today.
Black Cap: 100% chino cotton twill,Unstructured, 6-panel, low-profile.Adjustable strap with antique buckle
Black/Orange Cap: 80% acrylic/20% wool.Structured, 6-panel, high-profile.6 embroidered eyelets.Plastic snap closure.Head circumference: 21 ⅝” - 23 ⅝”
Beanie: 100% Turbo Acrylic.12" in length.Hypoallergenic Save