Usually ships within 1-5 Days
L. Fred Muller and his horse “Old Philip” first delivered milk to the Rockford area in 1900 from one horse drawn wagon. Muller’s merged with Pinehurst Farms in 1957 to become Muller-Pinehurst Dairy. The company was built on the foundation that “service to the public is paramount, regardless of the investment in physical effort, time or money.” They were later acquired by Prairie Farms.
100% combed and ringspun cotton, preshrunk, 4.2 oz.Super soft with a fashion fit.