Online Only: Usually ships within 5-12 DaysThe Peaches were a professional women’s baseball team that played from 1943-1954 in Rockford, Illinois. They were a part of the All American Girls Professional Baseball League. The Peaches were one of two teams to play in every AAGPBL season (the other team was the South Bend Blue Sox). Home games were played at Beyer Stadium on 15th Avenue. This amazing team won the league championship in 1945,1948, 1949, and 1950!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!