Online Only: Usually ships within 5-12 Days
Venture was a discount department store founded in 1970. Their headquarters were located in O’Fallon, MO and the first Venture store opened in Overland, MO. This retail chain operated over 70 stores in its heyday and expanded over various areas of the U.S. The majority of these stores being in St. Louis, Chicago, and Kansas City, Some advertising slogans you might remember are: “Saving with style” and “See what a little money can buy”. Unfortunately, Venture went bankrupt in 1998 and disappeared into memory.
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20″ × 14″ × 5″ (50.8 × 35.6 × 12.7 cm)
• Capacity: 6 gallons (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ × 25″ (2.5 × 63.5 cm) long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!