Online Only: Usually ships within 5-12 DaysWinky's was a fast food chain founded by two brothers in 1962. Their "Fast Food Cheap" and "Winky's Makes You Happy to be Hungry" slogans enticed you to try their 15 cent Winky's Hamburger or the Big Wink, Great One and Ground Rounder sandwich. At their height in 1977, there were 42 stores in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Ohio. A turn in the economy caused this chain to close in 1982.
• All solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
• Heather Denim color is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (152.6 g/m²)
• Fine knit jersey
• 30 singles
• ¾ sleeves
• Contrast raglan sleeve
• Unhemmed bottom
• Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
• Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
• Tear away label
• Blank product sourced from Mexico
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!