Online Only: Usually ships within 5-12 Days
Founded by Max and Morris Feldberg, Zayre was a chain of discount stores operating from 1956-1990. Their headquarters were located in Framingham, Massachusetts. In 1988, all Zayre stores were sold to the Ames Department Stores chain. Fun fact..one of the subsidiaries of Zayre was my favorite store T.J. Maxx. In 1989, the Zayre Corporation merged with one of its subsidiaries, The TJX Companies, parent company of T.J. Maxx.
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20″ × 14″ × 5″ (50.8 × 35.6 × 12.7 cm)
• Capacity: 6 gallons (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ × 25″ (2.5 × 63.5 cm) long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!